Mechanical seperation technology is used in a large variety of industries like mines & quarries, fertilizers, biomass, food, etc.
Based generally on screens and sieves, these last ones are used to ensure various functions such as sizing, scalping, classifying or dewatering of different kind of materials like stone, fertilizers, food, sand, coal, wood pellet etc.
With decades of experience in static screens & sieves or rotary screens for dry or wet material processing, our equipents are designed to reach highest performance with lowest maintenance to serve each industry with a tailored solution with the goal to meet your process requirements.
- Various mounting method for static screen & sieves: horizontal, inclined or suspended
- Rotary Screen technology (Trommel)
- Different screening media (metallic, self-cleaning, polyurethane, rubber, perforated…)
- One, two or three screening decks for static screens
- Single, double or triple screening surface depending on the process based on static screen
- Enclosure to prevent dust dispersal
- Various drive solutions.